- why the top management seems to be so clueless about everything?
- why are there useless people at work?
- how do they survive?
- why do they still keep these useless people?
- does the manager really need the work he/she ask you to do?
- why worked so much and earn so little?
- why your co-worker work so little and earn so much?
- etc, etc
Welcome to the wonderful corporate world of warring office politics and (mostly) idiots.
Check out my new idol, he is Dilbert.
If you are as clueless as I am about what is going on at work, pick up this book, sit back, relax, have a laugh while you are studying the Dilbert art of office.
P.S. I borrowed the book from the 4th floor of Bishan Library. Reviews found here.
P.P.S. I really need to find the other Dilbert books, if you have it give me an email/ping.